Thank you for ordering one of my guitars! Be sure to read the following information to help make this as smooth as possible.
Click on the guitar model that you're interested in ordering. Most of the options are available when you click the "add to cart" button, but some modifications (like a special top or a semi-hollow) can be added separately. It's my goal to get you the guitar that is just what you want.
Terms and Conditions:
- What you see when you are at the checkout is the total price for the guitar (minus any upgrades or modifications that may not be reflected in the total). YOU WILL NOT PAY THIS. When you check out, please enter the code DEPOSIT. This will reduce the price by 2/3. The remaining two payments will be invoiced during the build and when your guitar about to be shipped to you.
- When you have placed your order, I will be in touch with you within 3 business days to confirm the details of your order, including any upgrades you may have added. You will be able to cancel your order at this time if you have any problems with any charges, build times, etc.
- After you have received the confirmation email from Agape Guitars, you will have 5 business days to cancel your order and receive a full refund. Following this period, no refund will be offered. I get that life happens, but once the parts elves have been summoned, they must complete their task.
- All sales are final. I will do everything in my power to make sure you get exactly what you ordered, and to make it a comfortable, beautiful, tonal piece of guitaristic deliciousness. If you have ideas regarding your guitar that I know or suspect will be a bad idea, I will advise you before the build starts and offer alternatives that will make for a better instrument. We'll come up with something we can both happily live with. I will send updates with pictures along the way so there are no surprises. But if you get the instrument and it's not love at first sight, I can't offer a refund.
- Refunds are at the sole discretion of the builder if there are legitimate complaints regarding the quality of the instrument. There will be a 15% restocking fee in this case. But I do not anticipate this being an issue.